Below you will find our grant application requirements. Please be sure to have all required documents before proceeding.
- Completed Application (No partially completed applications will be accepted)
- Current list of agency’s Board of Directors
- Letter of IRS determination of Tax-Exempt Status 501(c)(3)
- Most recent Audited Financial Statement
- Absolute deadline for grant submittal is August 1st of each year.
- If a grant monies are received, recipients must provide a written report to the Smyrna Rotary Club no later than June 1st of each year
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
***At this time we do not have the capability of returning to a started application. Please be sure you have time to complete the application once you begin because progress cannot be saved. ***
We invite your application and look forward to working with you. Please note that submittal of this grant application does not guarantee funding and that funding requests must be submitted annually for consideration. If you need more information, have questions or would like to obtain a Word form of this document, please visit our website at www.rotaryofsmyrna.org