Below is our grant application checklist and online application. Please fill out the application and then email the necessary documents to email@example.com.
- Completed Application (No partially completed applications will be accepted)
- Current list of agency’s Board of Directors
- Letter of IRS determination of Tax-Exempt Status 501(c)(3)
- Agency’s latest audit and management letter or year-end balance sheet and statement of activity, if agency is not audited.
- Most recent Financial Statement
- List of partner organizations
- Certificate of Insurance indicating general liability coverage of all volunteers, if applicable
- Completed grant requests should be submitted to the current Rotary president
- Absolute deadline for grant submittal is August 1st of each year.
- Grant recipients must provide a written report to the Smyrna Rotary Club no later than June 1st of each year describing the outcome of the project and how the Smyrna Rotary Club contributed to the goals of the project. This report must be received (by June 1st of each year) in order to be considered in the next grant application period.
The checklist MUST be completed and contain current information. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We invite your application and look forward to working with you. Please note that submittal of this grant application does not guarantee funding and that funding requests must be submitted annually for consideration. If you need more information, have questions or would like to obtain a Word form of this document, please visit our website at www.rotaryofsmyrna.org